World-class, US based software design, development, implementation, support and expertise.
SunDial designs and develops custom software applications using Microsoft Visual Studio .Net (C#, VB.Net, C++, ASP.Net, Telerik, Xamarin) to meet your specifications.
Types of systems and services:
- Call center automation systems - predictive dialing, inbound call distribution, customer relationship management systems, custom SIP/VoIP softphones, IVR, agent management and more...
- Specialized business automation systems
- Microsoft Windows Desktop applications (Winforms)
- Mobile application development (Xamarin Certified Mobile Developer- Android/iOS)
- Telerik UI specialist (Winforms / Xamarin)
- SQL Server database systems
- Web services
- Inter-process and distributed application communication, sockets, SignalR
- User-definable state machines
- Real-time data systems and dashboards
- Email alert systems
- Software billing, subscription and licensing systems
- Consulting: system design, architecture and engineering
- Cross-platform integration
- Legacy VB6 consulting and conversion
We build quality control processes, tracing and alerts directly into all of our software to insure rapid feedback and complete stability.
The SunDial Call Engine is a rock solid, on-premise solution used by call centers around the world to make calls, answer calls, record calls, transfer calls, monitor calls, collect data and manage data.
The SunDial Call Engine:
The SunDial Call Engine is an easy-to-use, powerful, reliable and stable predictive/preview dialing and inbound automatic call distribution solution for your new or existing call center.
- Benefits: On-premise, safe, secure, controlled, powerful, easy-to-use
- Features: Outbound, inbound, recording/monitoring, transfer/3rd-party verification. View screenshots.
- Applications: Telesales, customer service, collections, fundraising, financial
- Platform: .Net, Microsoft Windows, SQL Server, Dialogic, Ozeki, Telerik, Xamarin
- Connectivity: LAN, VoIP (SIP), E1-ISDN, PRI-ISDN, EURO-ISDN
- Business: Monthly SunDial subscription includes usage, updates and technical support
- Company: 25+ years in business, thousands of stations installed world-wide, strong company-owned code base. Fast, friendly support
Preferred pricing and a free trial of our SunDial Call Center software is available to qualified companies wanting to switch from a competitive system. Please call Scott directly on (352) 455-4477 for more information.