SunDial System Overview
- On-premise system - runs safely, securely and consistently from your office or call center
- Runs on Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 2008 / 2012 operating system platform
- Supports Microsoft SQL Server 2008 / 2012 databases. Also, supports SQL Server Express.
- Uses Dialogic HMP 3.0 for call control (dialing / answering), call detection and conferencing
- Connects to VoIP phone service (SIP trunks)
- Optional connectivity to traditional ISDN-PRI / T-1 / E-1 / EURO-ISDN phone lines via half-length, full-height ePCI Dialogic telephone network interface boards
- Supports onsite or remote agents - LAN / WAN / VoIP or phone line based audio
- Agent audio is routed over the LAN via VoIP to the softphones with USB headsets or IP phones
International database functionality:
- Multi-byte support for non-English languages
- Support for international collations
Flexible SIP trunk setup
- Uses codecs g.711 or g.729 (optional)
- Custom SIP dialing headers: P-Asserted-Identity, Privacy, Diversion, etc.
- Supports SIP reinvite
- Alternate SIP proxy for agent or verifiers
- Echo cancellation, volume control and other options
Time tested SunDial Software components:
- SunDial Engine and SunDial Dialogic Driver - runs directly on dialer engine server to make and route calls.
- SunDial Agent - runs on the agent PCs
- SunDial Remote Admin - allows secure administrative control via LAN / WAN / VPN access
99.9% uptime and stability: SunDial Remote Admin and SunDial Agent are published applications (auto-update) but core SunDial Engine functions are manually updated